In this video, I discuss the class mechanics and combat tactics for the Esper class in a 15-29 Walatiki Temple PVP battleground in WildStar.
I’m playing Esper as my main for the following reasons:
- I’m intrigued by the soloing capabilities of the class’s lifesteal mechanics
- The class can be spec’d as an RDPS, MDPS, or hybrid
- There is a lot of SpellSlinger envy on the Esper forum, and I wanted to see first-hand to what extent that is justified. I think Esper is very capable when played to its mechanics correctly
- I didn’t discuss Bolster, but it’s pretty much a mandatory ability because it provides instant-cast building of PP (Psi Points) and a mild HoT. You can see me topping off my PP throughout the video with it
- The buff from Tier 8 Mind Blast lasts 7.5 seconds, not 5.5