Excerpt from the YouTube video description:
TLDR: *ding* we reached 2k Rating in our first week :)
This HD video is narrated footage of my 85 Prot Pally in Cataclysm Patch v4.0.3a in Arena 3v3 with an Enhancement Shaman (Kashmír) and Restoration Druid (Skipz). This is my sixth Arena video for Cataclysm for Season 9 and second for 3v3.
In our first week of 3s, we reached a 2k Rating in 61 games, with 39 wins and 22 losses. Of the ~70 PVP videos I’ve posted on YouTube, this is one of my favorites, as this video captures some great sequences and we’re continuing to prove the doubters wrong.
1. Remember in many situations to “peel then heal” – your stopping an opponent from DPS’ing will often provide more benefit than healing your ally
2. As noted against the triple-DPS comp, exploit the positioning of your opponents to AOE silence multiple players
3. As we climbed up the 3v3 ladder, we lost a couple matches when teams hard-switched to me. So I have switched from the Crit to Resil PVP trinket
- Mage / Rogue / Shadow Priest
- Mage / Shadow Priest / Resto Druid
- Mage / Warlock / Resto Druid
- Warrior / Warlock / Resto Shaman
If you have questions for us, please post ’em :)