Hey there guys, I’m a good friend of Taugrim’s and he’s very kindly offered me a contribution spot on the website.
At first I was a little reluctant because for years now Taugrim has done a fine job on his lonesome, but over time he has persuaded me to try and help him out (particularly because Rift is such an information-demanding, overwhelming game!).
A bit about me.
What can I say, I’ve played online RPGs since ever. I’m a big gamer in general but, alas, the MMO genre has recently held me in its addictive grasp so much more so than console gaming lately.
Here’s a brief run-down of the MMOs/Online RPGs I’ve played;
- Legend of Mir 2 – ‘Fuzion’ – Level 44 Warrior (no mean feat!)
- Legend of Mir 3 – ‘Fuzion’ – Level 32 Warrior
- Diablo II – ‘Shiana’ – Sorc
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning – ‘Malokash’ – Zealot ( *Sigh* memories http://www.whalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254992&highlight=Malokash )
- – ‘Ulrinar’ Swordmaster
- Allods Online – ‘Cheon’ – Scout
- Aion – ‘Dardante’ – Chanter
- Lord of the Rings Online – ‘Ulrinar’ – Runekeeper
- World of Warcraft – ‘Castorcato’ – Fire Mage ( videos @ www.youtube.com/vgsensation / warcraftmovies.com )
Many more not worthy of mentioning.
What will I be doing at taugrim.com?
Providing information, posting videos and more. I hope to dialogue with you all a lot!
Rift – ‘Cas’ – Cleric
Welcome Cas, I look forward to your posts here :)
[…] you would like to know more about me and the games I’ve played, visit the previous post or About […]