This is my second PVP video for Allods Online (AO). This video includes the following fights:
- 26 Melee Healer vs 26 Warrior + 25 Healer
- 26 Melee Healer vs 26 Caster Healer
- 26 Melee Healer vs 26 Paladin
- 27 Melee Healer vs 27 Warrior
- 27 Melee Healer vs 27 Summoner
I’ve heard a lot of concern from players about fighting Paladins and Warriors, so I included several clips and talked about the matchup mechanics.
Level 26 Spec and Stats
My stats with green Asee-Teph rep gear
- 8691 HP
- Luck 89: 13.9% glancing
- Intelligence 94: 15%
- Perception 125: 16.5%
- Faith 114: 22.9%
- Wisdom 97
Level 27 Spec and Stats
My stats with blue Asee-Teph rep gear
- 10380 HP
- Luck 85: 17.8% glancing
- Intelligence 101: 16.2%
- Perception 153: 8.65%
- Faith 136: 15.4%
- Wisdom 122
Here are tips not mentioned in the video:
- When fighting ranged DPS classes, you don’t have to conserve mana as there will be times when you are out of melee range and therefore regenerating mana
Based on my experience so far in Holy Land PVP, I am going to continue filling out the Verdict ruby tree. Getting 3/3 Holy Avenger should provide an excellent boost to survivability – not only will I get crit less, but when I do get crit, I’ll get 3 Fanaticism stacks which equals burst healing to offset the damage taken.
Life in Asee-Teph has gotten much better since I hit level 26. I still get run over by ?? (high-level) players, but overall my survivability has gone up a lot compared to 25.
If you have any comments / feedback / questions please post ’em.