Here is my 7th Warrior PVP video, continuing as 1H Riftblade / Paladin:
This short HD video is narrated footage of my level 38 Warrior killing two level 40 Warriors (Manderz and Ditziwt) who *attempted* to gank me.
Here is the 1H Riftblade/Paladin used in the video:
When fighting opponents – especially multiples – keep in mind the following tips:
- burn CC cooldowns aggressively. I stunned the 1st Warrior with the Paladin ranged ability Light’s Hammer early and then followed up with a Stonespear for the root. You want to disrupt the timing of your opponents as much as possible
- try to keep your opponents in front of you for the block/parry as much as possible, break their LoS, and recognize when to close to melee and when to kite
- Rift Strike should be high in your rotation, as the 5% buff to Crit is huge. Also test out your various abilities to see which ones deliver the most damage benefit. As discussed in the video, my Paladin AOE ability Sweeping Strike hits hard enough that it is worth using against a single target over Flamespear or Searing Strike
- be mindful of the finishers that your opponents have. I popped my full heal against the 2nd Warrior because of the risk of getting Deathblow’d
- if you are in a Contested zone, try to keep 2-3 Attack Points up when traveling through the zone. That way if you get jumped you have some AtPts to work with
If you are looking for my macros, check out the skeleton draft version of the Riftblade Warrior Guide.
If you have questions/comments/feedback, post ’em!