Twitch.TV Streaming Schedule Posted

You can watch my face smashing faces live at Twitch.TV/taugrim. The schedule is posted there.

All of my streams feature real-time narrated commentary on

• what we’re doing
  • what our opponents are doing
  • tips & tactics
  • answering questions (between fights and warfront matches) from the Chat Room

Come join us live for fun times :)

Posted in Livestream
7 comments on “Twitch.TV Streaming Schedule Posted
  1. Mawed says:

Are you going to keep playing Rift when SWTOR releases?

Nice vids, is it just me or is most your guild dwarfs? lol

Mawed :

Are you going to keep playing Rift when SWTOR releases?

I plan to stay subbed to RIFT when SWTOR launches, but I’m really excited about SWTOR,

I’ve been a bit down on RIFT since Patch 1.5 launched, as I wrote in this post:

I was a *huge* RIFT advocate from 1.0 to 1.4, and I wasn’t planning on following SWTOR until it launched. However, the the changes in RIFT 1.5, and the fact that there is no World PVP zone in the works (per my question to Hal Hanlin at NY Comic Con 2011) have made me take a serious look at SWTOR pre-launch.

SWTOR is still rough around the edges and a lot of UI functionality / customization that you’d expect is not there yet, but the game is fun to play and the UI is functional if not polished.

Mawed :

Nice vids, is it just me or is most your guild dwarfs? lol

We are!

I rolled a Dwarf for the look, but it turns out the falling damage reduction racial is really helpful for World PVP.

2. Excelsior says:

Hey really enjoying your Livestream vids. I am assuming the role of PvP czar for my guild as we make the transition to SWTOR. I want to use your vids to get my guildies trained up as their great teaching tools. How do you think the PvP mechanics in Rfit stacks up with the ones in SWTOR.

Excelsior :

World PVP fundamentals don’t change between games. Raids needs to have good focus fire, CC, and employ terrain for LoS / ambushes and such.

We’re trying to get good at doing these things as a guild, and hopefully our streams will provide good material for guilds trying to learn how to World PVP.

3. Jace says:

Loving the stream however I wouldn’t advise watching the stream whilst playing. I lost count of the amount of times I thought I was getting ganked because of sounds from the stream ;)

Jace :

I don’t watch my own stream, it would create sound echos in an infinite loop LOL.

I do bring up the TwitchTV Dashboard and then pause the stream play. That way I can see the Chat Room and respond to comments / questions from viewers.

• Jace says:

Of course you wouldn’t listen to your own stream whilst playing ;)

I lost count the amount of time the sound from your stream made me thinking something was happening in my game ;)