Our discussion covered a range of topics including:
1. ramping up server populations at launch
2. relationship with LucasFilm and honoring the IP
3. World PVP zone mechanics
4. BioWare’s “Telemetry” tools and testing
5. what differentiates SWTOR from the MMO market
6. re-specing and hybrid specs
NYCC was my first experience with SWTOR, and the game, panels, and BioWare team members were very impressive. SWTOR = epic!
Links to discussion threads for this video:
P.S. I recorded the main SWTOR panel and if I don’t blow out the router here will try to upload it before I leave NYC
P.P.S. I plan to play multiple classes at launch and (time permitting) write up detailed Guides for PVP and PVE. I mean Guides like this one, which to-date has ~1000 comments and is stickied on the WoW Pally forum.
GAMEBREAKER Host for The Republic show: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/the-republic/