Our discussion covered a range of topics including:
1. race / class combinations
2. the number of classes that can main-tank / off-tank
3. concerns re: small PVE group size (4) for DPS players
4. viability of hybrids in PVE groups / raids
5. given that there is no “dungeon finder”, how players find each other for instancing (flashpoints)
6. surnames (and microtransactions LOL)
7. chat bubbles
8. managing burnout for BioWare team members
Thanks Annabelle and ManuDragonne for submitting questions for #3, 4, 6, and 7.
For more discussion about this video, please check out the SWTOR forum thread:
EDIT 1: Stephen Reid posted on the SWTOR forum thread for this video a clarification about the tanking classes – they are intended to be on-par with one another.
GAMEBREAKER Host for The Republic show: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/category/the-republic/
What exactly are you describing in this picture Ed? You seem to be bragging about the size of something.
Maybe I should find another thumbnail to use…nahhh :D
I really don’t like that there will not be an /lfg function. They could keep it same server. This just means the /lfg channel is going to be full of WoWbabies spamming Chuck Norris facts and anal [links].
That’s an issue with chat in any game. You can always filter out the morons, although it does take some time to manage an Ignore list.
[…] Park, also known as Taugrim, interviewed Stephen Reid at New York Comic Con (forum post, video). During the interview, Stephen identified the Sith Assasin and its mirror, the Jedi Shadow, as […]