EDIT (2011/12/18): quote entries must be posted by 11:59 pm PST on Monday December 19.
Over the weekend, I launched my Swag Shop over on CafePress.
As mentioned in my first SWTOR show, I’m running a Giveaway for one t-shirt from my shop.
Here’s how the Giveaway works:
- To participate in the Giveaway, post a comment on this article which contains your kick-ass quote that will go on the back of the t-shirt. Your choice of whether the quote is insightful / clever / funny / etc. If you tweeted the quote to me already, include a link to your tweet
- At my discretion, I’ll pick the winning quote and the lucky person who gets credit for it. In the case where multiple people tweeted the same winning quote and posted that quote here, I’ll consider the timestamps in making the pick
- That lucky person will receive from me a t-shirt product of their choice, with the quote on the back of the t-shirt
- That lucky person will need to PM me (on Twitter or TwitchTV) their mailing address information and the shirt design, color (if applicable), and size. I won’t use that info for any purpose other than sending you the t-shirt. I’ll ship to any destination as long as the cost of shipping does not exceed the cost of the shirt minus my $7 USD markup
- I’ll announce the lucky person via social media this month. If they don’t respond fast enough, I’ll pick someone else
- Remember, this is not a “contest”. This is a “giveaway” and I reserve to right to make any changes / decisions on how it works :)
GAMEBREAKER Host: http://www.gamebreaker.tv
How about some rock n roll reference:
See me strafe on the wild side
strafe the line
Heres the link to my quote for swag!
“I used to be a jedi, but then I took an arrow to the knee”
Simple one here >>>>>>>
“Index and Ring Finger”
Awesome, this sounds like a cool giveaway. Let’s see if my 3am brain power can focus on a good quote:
“Oh snap, I just got Tau-strafed”
Tau-strafed (tao-stray-tf) – *verb* to be out strafed by someone who was taught under the Lord Taugrim
Hopefully that is a winner, cause I know by wearing the shirt, I’ll have epic powers flowing through my body and have mad OP skills when battling epic PvP fights.
Nerf Herders they are OP
Let the Taugrim win
It’s a trap!
I’ll be strafing, you’ll be dead
I have the death sentence on 12 systems
The strafe is strong with this one
Help me strafe Taugrim, your my only hope
I find your lack of strafe disturbing
– Man I can do this all day lol Taugrim
Taugrim: The gateway drug to PvP
“Live to Strafe, Strafe to Live”
idea for a coffeemug!
“Strafe to mouth”
Quote: “May the Taug guide you to strafety!”
“im here to strafe and chew bubble gum….and im all out of bubble gum”
“Wall of text crits you for 10,000 damage”
“By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a strafer.”
Here is mine:
“I find your lack of strafe…. disturbing”. Originally quoted on twitter a day or two ago. :/ Missed out on the excitement here
posted one earlier but heres one more ” you can call me the bus driver, cause im taking everybody to school”
“The QQ is strong in you.”
Yes I just got annoyed by in game chat >.>
ok now i got it “your handicapped cause your not Korean”
Pee V Pee is my aim
Yours will help
this made more sense
Pee V Pee is my aim
Your aim will help
I’m spamming spacebar in my head right now…so stop yapping and get to the point already.
“I pwn the fool who backpedals!”
pvp in swtor, backpedal no more !
Taugrim Keybinds- Alt + Ctrl+Elite
“I won MVP in a War Zone, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”
I used to strafe like Taugrim, but then I took a blaster to the knee
Mens shirt- Massive PVPness
Womens shirt- Like my Crits?
Have you /hug your healbot today?
“Being skilled doesn’t require a background.”
Put the “Return to medcenter” logo on the back :)
In the style of the I heart NY t-shirts. With of course, all the appropriate sith icons to add flavor. (heart is themed with empire logo, etc.)
“Taugrim’s Dojo of Zen PVP”
“Dojo of Zen PVP and MMORPG ProTips”
Home of MMORPG Zen PVP & ProTips
[…] Leave a comment Go to comments Here are select humorous quotes that were submitted in the T-Shirt Giveaway article, in the order they were […]
[…] “You must unlearn what you have learned” (Patrick Glover) […]
No, I haven’t rolled a Republic PvP character. I wonder why?
(Insert picture of Sith lightning here )